Freitag, September 08, 2006

SSS NL25

Well, im very Happy.
Due the new page from Pokerstrategy i looked into some articles about NL (nolimit). Then i found the ShortStackStrategy (SSS)article. Read a little that forum and watched TV besides and played some playmoney tables NL25. Due a fault i had also a realmoney table open, so i lost around 15$ ;) played the game to loosy.
So. Then i decided to print out the whole SSS Stuff, read it, made myself some notes on the pdf file. Ready to play poker? YES, I am. I also watched into another Blog http://treyes.blogspot.com/ that guy have two videos on his site from SSS NL. Have downloaded it and will watch it later.
So, now im done with my first session of NL25. And I LOVE IT!
Played for 1h, won 14.5$, which are 29BB. Thats the way to go.
I also cleared the Augustbonus, which gave me another 25 Bucks. I think i will stay with this NL25 and SSS for the next few times. I can change to the next limit with 375$, we will see what happends :)
Bankroll now is 222.03$

Keine Kommentare: