Montag, September 11, 2006

9 tabling

Wasnt at home the whole weekend and couldnt play. Got home at sunday evening and played 1.5 hours (725hands). The session didnt work as the ones before. At the beginning i made some losses, also had to rebuy few tables. Started with 6 tabling, after about 20minutes i opened 3 more tables and played 9 tabling :) first time I did this. And its acutally not as hard as i though. But most time you have to click something on. So, at the ending i just won 2 nice pots, and made a little profit of 5.97$, + 11.94 BB.
Till now i playes 1.3k hands in 3 sessions NL$25. Made 49,42$ win, which are 7.6BB/100Hands. To be continued...

AND I also have some good news from RealLife. I can study medicin at the university Zürich next autum. So i dont have to move my house and leave all my friends and my girlie. Finally some good news too!

Keine Kommentare: